Magical myths

10000 years ago there was a beautiful forrest owned by magical creatures. Some were small some were big some could fly some could not some could climb some could swim. Some of the animals and creatures of the Forrest don’t even exist any more. So im going to tell you the story of the magic forrest and all the magic creatures.

“Julie, Julie did you here, Fathers coming back today and every ones going to make him a WELLCOME BACK banner! And they want us to hold it up for him”. (That was Tinkey she has a very squeaky little voice it’s quite cute really. Tinkey & Julie are fairies & there Father is the king of the forrest).”Tinkey slow down. But hay I got some of it & sorry to brake it to you but Dad came back last night”. (That was Julie her voice is kinda deep kinda high like a teenagers voice well that’s cos she is a teenager she’s Tinkeys big sister). Oh Im sorry I thought I heard you say that Fathers back but if you said that it’s a BIG FAT LIE! Because his coming back 5 O clock the fawn said so. NO, NO, NO! Tinkey that’s the dragons all the fawns, Unicorns and the fenixsess are getting ready to fight. Sooooo where all tricking the dragons that where more than happy to have but really we hate them. Yes. But I thought dragons were (interruption) only one in every hundred is kind and loves everyone. Hey don’t but in. Sorry. It’s ok.

(The King is talking) Every one go back to your houses the dragon is coming they will won’t to fight. Hopefully there will be one who is kind. Sighed the King. (The dragons are here) Ok we will have the forrest and you creatures will be my slaves Ok it’s settled. Wait. Wobbled the fawn. We will fight for the land. Fine. Roared the dragon. If we win we get the hole land & if you win you get the land & we will leave. Deal. NO! Farther where dragons we will smash them, can’t we just share the land? Son don’t be so argent . Attack. Wow a dragon is fighting for us. Yeah that is so cool! Come on we better go home.
(Two Hours Latter). We won, we won the people yelled. So that means we can still live here YAY!!!!

So the Creatures of the forrest lived happily Ever After.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!