The Lockdown

Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined my best mate would be Superman. To me Superman was a superhero not the class clown. Kent loved to play jokes all the time. I would never have imagined him having another personality and that he would transform into a very serious hero.
Superman had many friends but he also had many enemies. The main one was Lex Luther. Lex Luther was evil and he was always trying to set traps for Superman. But Superman was always one step ahead of him.
Until one rainy day. I woke to a BANG at the door. I got up and opened the door CRACK. I stunned by an evil villain’s trick. When I woke up Lex Luther was standing in front of me. Lex Luther had sent a message to Superman telling him if he wanted to save me he had to find me.
Superman ran to the nearest phone box to get dressed to come and find me to save me. I felt my head and it was sore. It must have been from the knock that Lex Luther gave me. Hopefully Superman was on his way. I started to get dizzy and I passed out. Lex Luther had gone when I woke up. I looked at my watch and realised that it had a GPS on it.
When I checked I was in the middle of the ocean. I must have been on a boat. Then suddenly I heard loud engines start. But just as suddenly the engines stopped and I heard footsteps coming from upstairs. I saw Lex Luther in his fancy suit that he must of paid thousands of dollars for. Then he was gone and it got dark. Just as I was about to fall asleep again I heard a BOOM from upstairs. It scared me so much that I almost cried. But when I realized who it was I didn’t want to cry, I was happy. It was SUPERMAN!!! I was in shock. I didn’t think that Superman would find me but he did. It wasn’t over yet, Superman had to defeat Lex Luther. It wasn’t going to be easy because Superman hadn’t beaten Lex Luther before.
But before they said anything to each other they started fighting. BAM! POW! CRACK! The fight didn’t go for too long because Superman had a new super suit and soon Lex Luther was defeated.
Superman felt bad that he had hurt Lex Luther. Superman picked up Lex Luther and took him to a super-secret lab underground. The scientists healed Lex Luther and he wasn’t evil now. The scientists had made Lex Luther non-evil. He was a super hero, nice, kind and loving. Now he was a whole new person and everyone loved Lex Luther.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!