Spooky Surprise

Kimi’s day has come. She is turning 18. She gets ready for her day, her mum runs to her and tells Kimi to close her eyes. She wonders what her family got for her. Then her mum was about to say open your eyes, she opened them too early, she was so shocked she couldn’t believe her eyes. She screamed like she was in hell. Kimi’s mum looked at her worried, but she continued with life. On the table she saw a phone, straight away she put her hands on the phone, but then her mum grabbed it first, “one condition, you have to promise me that you will go to taekwondo class”. When she was about to say okay, she froze when she saw it. Her eyes became red. she went and got the phone from her mum and went straight to her room. The first thing she did was calling BFF Lynn, but Lynn didn’t pick up instead she heard a creepy man talking to her. The voice said, “what’s your name?” she said “Kimi” he asked “where do you live” “Japan” she replied. Kimi was about to ask who he was, but the man hung up, but then she saw it again, she’s had enough, she was scared but angry too. And she forcefully went and got a big bucket of water and spilled it all over the terrifying man. His voice sounded familiar; Kimi just ran with no words. Kimi’s phone rang again this time it was an unknown number, but it was Lynn. Kimi asked how Lynn was, she was quite for a minute. “you’ve never asked that question before” she said to Kimi “did something happen or what” Kimi called out “oh I’m fine” says Lynn in a creepy voice. Suddenly Kimi hears a knock on the door, she goes to open it, and there was the creepy man standing in front of her. Kimi had enough and was about to spill water on him, but suddenly the man said “OUCH, STOP KIMI!” the creepy man had a cake in his hand. “what’s happening?” she shouted. The man smiled and said “ happy birthday Kimi” the man turned out to be Lynn “ohhhhh, it’s you! you looked so bad in that, now let’s start the party “Lynn said.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!