An Unexpected Toilet Adventure …

“Argh! Something’s in the toilet!” screamed Jenni. She leapt backwards as a human-sized cat climbed out of the toilet and walked towards her. This was quite a sight to see, and definitely not what you expect when you go to use the loo!

“Hello I am Max, full name: Maximus Jonathan Master of the Psychedelic Portal, and I need you to complete a very important task, and right now!” said the human-sized cat.

Jenni replied, “Is this mission seriously even more important than me going to the loo, I’m seriously busting!”

Max informed her that indeed it was, and they couldn’t wait even one second longer. Jenni was a little cross, but also very curious. Max told Jenni,
“Seriously, just cross your legs, climb on to the toilet seat and duck-dive into the toilet-bowl with me”.

“No way am I doing that! Isn’t there some other way of getting through the portal, that doesn’t involve jumping into a stinking toilet?” questioned Jenni.

Max was offended, “I am Master of the Psychedelic Portal, but I do not know all its mysterious ways, but what I do know is that you’ll never have such an adventure again in your lifetime, so don’t mess this up!” He then leapt into the magical and mysterious toilet, also known as the Psychedelic Portal.

Jenni stood there for a half a second not knowing what to do, but then figured she liked cats and she liked adventures so why not? And with that she followed Max into the portal via the toilet-bowl.

Through slimy smelly sewers they rushed, with bright colours showered them from all over, and time feeling like it was whooshing past; it all felt very unusual, until suddenly, Max and Jenni found themselves coming to a halt in strange looking room, in a strange looking house. It had walls made of chocolate sticks, ceilings made from frosted sugar, and a sofa made out of lamingtons. Every single object was made out of sweets and biscuits! Jenni had never seen anything like it before.

'Hang on, cats don’t leap out of toilets, portals aren’t real, and houses are most certainly not made out of sweets and biscuits. What’s happening here?' She asked herself, as she plucked a marshmallow from a table and popped it into her mouth. Max swatted her hands away from all the sweets with his fury paws, and said,

“Boss won’t be happy when she sees that her test subject has been devouring her walls and furniture!”

“Boss, what boss?” asked Jenni.

“Jenni dear, my job was just to bring you here, now I have to leave you in my boss’s hands, she has great plans for you!” laughed Max with a terrifying witch-like cackle.

Jenni’s eyes widened, and her jaw dropped, revealing a mouth full of chewed up lollies, as she realised she’d been tricked and wouldn’t be going home anytime soon …

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!