A Day At The Park

A DAY AT THE PARK
Today I went to park. I ran all the way there. My heart was beating faster than the rain. There were so many things in the park. It was really hard to decide where to go first and what to play first. Everything was exciting. I thought I better go to swing first. I sat on swing, swinging high…very high like up in the sky. Then I saw some of my friends there. I was happy to see them. I decided to join them as they were playing on the slide….weeeeeeeeeee!, said going sown the big green slide.
“Come on, let’s go over the bridge and down that long way”, said Om.
“Yeah let’s go” said Olivia. And that’s it, we all ran to towards bridge. But when we reach to the bridge, we saw a big fire further away. We all got scared.
It was a hot summer day and all we wanted was to play in the park with friends but if there is a fire in the park, we won’t be able to play in the park anymore. Then we saw a little boy running towards us and wanted to go to bridge. We all thought it’s not safe to go to the other side of bridge because of fire. So we all tried to stop the boy. We told him not to go there as there was a big fire.
We all were thinking what we should do. Then one of our friends came up with this idea.
“Let’s go and inform our parents” said Om. We all ran to our parents and asked them to come and take a look.
Soon our parents came close to bridge. They asked to stay there and they decided to go closer to fire to see how big the fire is.
GUESS WHAT???????
There was no fire. It was just a big yellow shiny paper stuck on a bush and flattering by wind.
Our parents came back and told us there was no fire. It’s just a big yellow shiny paper. They told us there was no need to worry. But at the same time our parents were proud of us for being careful and responsible as there is possibilities of fire in very hot summer day. We can continue playing over there on the bridge.
When we found out that it was just a piece of paper, we couldn’t stop laughing. It was so funny that we got tricked by a piece of paper and we started panicking.
We laughed sooooooo much that our jaws started hurting. It was really getting dark so we decided to go to home.
Well that’s it for today. There was more than enough drama. Now I am tired so I am going to bed….GOOD NIGHT AND SWEET DREAM!


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!