Softly Sun Blissed Snow

In the thicket of softly, sun-blissed snow, this is where I’ll die.
In the Tartarean caves of dark winter, that’s where you’ll die.
But now I ask dearest friend…Do you still hate me?
Am I blind to think that I saw the faintest look of regret in your filthy, mad face
Many years ago, when you pushed me off that cliff.
In the thicket of softly, sun-blissed snow, this is where I’ll die.
Have, you forgotten me, dearest friend? As I yearn for your eventual return.
You hated me with dragon’s passion, I saw the fury inside burn.
So, now I ask dearest friend…Do you still you hate me?
We travelled far in search of riches that would make us live like kings.
And every day I watched the desire within you blooming like dragon’s passion.
In the thicket of softly, sun-blissed snow, this is where I’ll die.
Death will come for you too Friend. But are you happy, now that you have your riches?
Winter lashes outside your cave, you have become a lonely dragon with what to live for?
So, now I ask dearest friend…Do you still hate me?
I lay down where sunbeams filter away youth’s pain, dearest friend I pray you rest in peace.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!