March of the penguins

On the cold icy land of ice-land lived a family of penguins, with the mum penguin Penny, the dad penguin Bruce , the child penguin Pip oh and we cant forget little baby penguin Flossy.

One day when the family of penguins were happily siting at home and minding there own business they hear a knock on the door “KNOCK KNOCK” so penny asked the door it was mark the wise old penguin “THE ICE IS MELTING THE ICE IS MELETING, RUN FOR YOUR LIFES” “clam down” exclaimed Penny “Now say it again but just say it don’t yell it” said Bruce “the ice is melting” “we need to get every penguins out of here” cried mark the wise old penguin.

So they gather up all the penguins and told then the news about the, All of a sudden “CRASH” down went some ice, lucky all the penguin that lived in the igloos had all heard the news and got out before the ice crashed down where are we going to go?” asked Pip “wha” cried flossy” “good question” agreed Bruce

So they walked and walked for hours and travel at lest 16 miles justo find a home, until “mama mama dada dada” said flossy “WOW” said Pip “can we stay here mum” said Pip again “sure” replied penny and so they lived there and the ice never melted!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!