An Unexpected Adventure


An Unexpected Adventure

“Rosie come take a bath please” my mum called out across the room.“I’m coming but i'm not even dirty!” I yell back.The bath is already running when I get to the bathroom.There is big soapy bubbles on the top of the water and I quickly hop into the bath. ”aghhh help me”.I scream I’m getting pulled down into the water by a monstrous red squid, it pulls me under the big fluffy bubbles.Under the water is like a whole nother world.There's turtles,fish,seahorses,stingrays,rainbow coral.Its amazing, I twist the silver tap and it all goes away I twist the tap again and it reappears.

I float around the big blue ocean in the bathtub, and I can see everything.I can see two dolphins one pink one, and one blue one they leap into the air together and make a big love heart.


The big blue waves start to roll in to the sandy shore, and they get bigger.The bathtub and I float further and further out.I can see big black shadows,in the now dark rough water.Two huge fins pop up out of the water and they look exactly like shark fins.I hesitate to put my hand in the water, but I do it anyway I tell myself “you can do it”.I start paddling with my hand ,and the bathtub is moving quicker.I jump off the bathtub and my feet just reach the sandy shore.


I run over to one of the many big green palm, trees and hide behind it I get so scared and so shook.I fall to the ground, the smell of sweet honeysuckle fills my nose.My eyes slowly open, and I see a woman standing over me with one of those hawaiin tropical, necklaces on.she whispers in my ear “aloha” she gives me a drink. I can't understand her that well so I just nod and drink it anyway.She starts talking in my language.She asks me to follow her.I do so and she leads me to a shack with beds,food and tables and more people are there.


The lady tells me that I should probably eat something.So I head over to the food table.There's cake,fruit,salad I quickly grab a big juicy yellow mango.I cut it open and it runs down my neck but it tastes so yummy.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!