The Magic Paintbrush

There was an alien who lived on mars. His job was to paint the stars each night with his magic paint brush after the sun had gone to sleep. One night he forgot to paint the stars. The next day there was a knock on his front door, he ran over to open it and there was his boss. His boss said that he couldn’t live on mars anymore because he forgot to paint the stars. He packed his bags and got into his spaceship. It took him three days to get to earth. When he got to earth he built a house in the forest. After he unpacked his things he went to look around the forest and he saw lots of things he hadn't seen before like frogs, birds, snakes and fish in the lake. The next day he decided to go and see the town, everyone was staring at him. Then he saw a little girl that was crying so he got his magic paint brush out and painted a big smile on her face. Everyone was shocked! A boy came up to him and asked “Can you please paint a car for me?” So the alien painted a big shiny red car for him, then a little old lady came up to him and asked for a kitten and the alien painted her a fluffy grey one. Soon everyone was chasing the alien over the bridge, past the shops and all around the town. Just when all the people were about to catch him, his boss looked down from Mars and saw all the beautiful things he painted so the boss sent a teleporting thing and once the alien saw the teleporting thing he jumped right through it and in a flash he was home again. His boss said “You can paint the stars again but don’t forget to paint them every night.” That night the alien was painting the stars again happily with his magic paint brush.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!