OH WHAT A DAY

Imagine moving houses from one end to another, yeah well my name is Emily Wilkinson and my parents made me move from Perth to Cairns. I hated them for it. I had to move from a two story house made of brown bricks and a flower bed entrance made of roses. I know what your thinking Oh your house was not that dreamy. Well for your information now I'm living in a dump, well not literally I'm living in a caravan outside my grandparents house. Might I add the fact that my Grandparents house is a one story brick house with a DEAD! Flower garden. I think I'm going to die here. Although Cairns is know with there beautiful Great Barrier Reef and stuff like that, well my grandparents house is 3 hours away! from all the beautiful sights. Have mentioned the fact that I have NO! friends, starting a new school and there uniforms are UGLY! Well on the upside the neighbours brought us a slice of cake which tasted like delicious chocolate that melts in your mouth but before I could finish it my curly head brother with his short stubby dirty fingers reached in and grabbed my cake.
" You little brat that was my peace of cake, UGHH I'm telling mum!'' I yelled
" Well the neighbours didn't say that u little person that looks like a rat." He argued with a sassy voice
" GUYS STOP FIGHTING!" Screamed Mother " otherwise you both will lose your phones and will be grounded for one month.
I hated how he does that always get me in trouble. Well I have to go since mums gonna get mad at me if I sit here all day.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!