Ocean

Crash, boom,POW!
I only remember seeing broken ship parts in the ocean. Suddenly everything thing started to go black .....I finally wake up and I’m on a raft in the deep blue ocean. I start to remember I was on a cruise then the boat crashed and I was the only one to survive! But then I heard a rumble underneath me “AHHH!!!!!!!!! A WHALE” But it didn’t try to eat me, so I relaxed a little bit . Then I saw it’s fin was hurt, so I helped it . The whale went up to me and put me on it’s back we soared through the ocean but we didn’t know we were being tracked by people who wanted Ellis (that’s what I named her)

I was sleeping on Ellis’s back when I saw a boat approaching, they were getting their nets ready so I woke Ellis up and we swam away, I was scared. But the next time they showed up I said “stop this animal is an amazing creature and she should stay in the ocean where she’s safe !” They said “you are right we are sorry for everything, goodbye “
I look at the whale she looks sad I know what it means I frown too she takes me to a beach and I hug her and say I will never forget you .
Twenty years later while my wife , children and I walk on the beach I see a fin a big whale emerges from the water ,it was Ellis .I see a little whale behind her ( it is Ellis’s baby ) I hug her and she disappears back into the ocean I say quietly “I love you too”.

THE END.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!