MAD SCIENTISTS WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!

One day, Mel the mad scientist was walking through the park and she noticed her boss was walking two dogs. “Your dogs are super cute! What kind of dogs are they?” Mel asked.
“One is my husky Lila and the other is Dax, my Australian Shepard.” She said. “You should have seen them as puppies. They were adorable.”

Mel had an idea. “How cute do you think they would be if we mixed them together?” She asked. Mel thought they would have to be the cutest thing in the world. “That can be your new project Mel. I look forward to seeing your results” said the boss and continued on her walk.

Back at the lab, Mel and her crew mates started testing all the DNA. They decided the best was was to let her bosses dogs breed together at the lab, rather than make a mix in a test tube.

Finally, the day arrived and eight puppies were born. They were the most adorable puppies you had ever seen. On Mel’s scale of cuteness they were 110/100.


When they were old and smart enough, they broke out of the lab and into the park. All the crew mates at the lab were sad they were gone. Mel sent them out in all directions to find the eight missing puppies. After a while they John, one of the lab crew mates found Blue and green. (The pups are called by the colour of their collar) They were under a bench trying to scramble away from people trying to pat them. The girls, orange, pink, purple and yellow were all huddled together under a tree in the shade. Red was found sitting in a bowl of water because he was too hot in the sun. But black was busy terrorising a cat that had popped into the park.

Mel was so happy to find all of the little munchkins. She gave one to John to keep. Her favourite was green so she brought him ,home with her. She gave her boss one and the other five were delivered to other crew mates of the lab.

Mel decided the puppies were so cute and cuddly, she needed to introduce them to everyone. She continued making puppies so everyone could have one and be as happy as her.

The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!