I Believe

I have felt it all, the pain and the depressive states, feeling like you do not want to stay here on earth anymore.
Needing help and not getting any.
Needing help and getting too much, feeling overwhelmed.
When you feel like your life is finally getting back to normal and then find out that you need surgery, then another two after that.
Feeling like, will my life ever go back to normal and let me get back to the things that I love?
Thinking that your life is just going downhill instead of going up like you thought it would.
Well, it will, it will go uphill at some stage during your life.
Even if it is not now, not in a year maybe not even in ten, but it will.
You just have to believe.
Believe that your life will get better and you can get back to things you love.
I believe and that has gotten me this far, will you believe as well?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!