Scared For Life

It was a cold night, two friends were driving home from a car show. Before they left the car show everything was fine. This was the first time they had taken the car out since they have built it. Mason (Friend) and Taelor (Other friend) had spent so long building it, and both of the guys were super proud of it. Their friend Skyelah had always wanted to ride in it, and she thought that tonight was the night, but she was wrong. Instead of Skyelah going home with the guys she had to get a ride from her brother. Mason and Taelor were driving home when they stopped for dinner. They just went and got Subway. They ate their Subway in the car with the air con and radio on, so of course that drained their battery. Mason and Taelor never realized that it drained their battery until they looked at the dash and saw they were almost out of fuel. Mason went around a round about to get to the servo when all of a sudden the steering wheel locked up. Mason and Taelor both looked at each other and tried to prepare themselves for what was about to happen. They rolled into the servo, rolling 7 times. Everybody came rushing out of their houses to see what the loud bang was. Skyelah was still on the way home with her brother when she got the most terrifying call of her life. As her phone was on loud speaker her brother heard it and slammed on the breaks straight away. He turned around faster than Usain Bolt could run 10 meters. He rushed as fast as he could to get to Mason and Taelor. He finally got there with 4 police cars chasing him. Skyelah got out of the car slammed the door and looked around to find Mason. Where Mason and Taelor had crashed it was already crossed off, but Skyelah didn’t care, she just jumped it. The police tried to handcuff Skyelah but she shook them off, and started to yell at them. Taelor was rushed to hospital badly hurt. Skyelah wanted to go with him, but because she wasn’t family they wouldn’t let her. The car was taken to the impound yard. Taelor came home the next day with a fractured arm, broken ankle, spinal injury and half his face covered in bruises. Mason, Taelor and Skyelah all went to look at the car the next day and both had tears in their eyes. Ever since the car accident Mason and Taelor could never go back to the servo or even just drive past there. It brought back too many bad memories. They were Scared for Life.
(This is a true story with some differences about my dad and my brother)

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!