Magic Can Lead To Death

Boom, crash, bang! It was storming out and Uma wanted to go out and play on the swings in the backyard, but no her mum said “no.
"MUM! I'm bored" she said, "Please let me go play outside with my friends please"
"No it's too wet and I don't want you to catch a cold you can tomorrow”."
So, Uma just sat and watched her friends play in the rain. poor Uma she so alone no-one to play with. her mum said in her mind ‘maybe if she had the power to control the weather, she would be happy.’ "Mum did you just say I had the power to control the weather" she burst out in a happy mood "wait how can I read your mind am I a superhero?".
Man I forgot she could do that, "umm...Yes you are." Her mum said, "But don't say anything to your dad ok!"
"Yes mum" Uma said rolling her eyes. "But why?"
But her mum never answered her.
"Hey what do you feel like for dinner? hmm...Pizza" her mum tried to cheerer her up "
“Naa maybe spaghetti please," so they ate there spaghetti which was good.
On that same night Uma had a nightmare. Her mum was killed by her all because she wouldn't tell her why she can't tell her dad, but when she woke up her mum was dead lying on the floor, with a knife in her throat, poor girl no mum or dad.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!