Magic Farm

There once was a beautiful farm with lime green grass. This farm had mystical animals including unicorns, dragons, Pegasus and Pegacorns. The farmer's name was Trinity. She helped keep the farm alive, and since it felt so magical and had mystical animals, Trinity called the farm, ‘Magic Farm’. Although it has dragons, these dragons are obedient and friendly. The farm doesn’t only have mystical creatures, it also has dogs, cats, rabbits and horses.
One early spring day, Trinity was feeding her animals when dark storm clouds made their way to the farm, so Trinity put her animals in the barn. When the strong winds blew, the dragon sanctuary broke and one of the dragons flew away in the wind. As the storm closed in, the fences crashed and snapped. The sanctuaries stood strong but got rather big holes in them.
After the storm, the farm no longer felt magical. Trinity knew the storm was not over because the storm was heading east and came from the west. But luckily the dragon that flew off in the wind was still visible. So, Trinity got another dragon and went to get her adventurous dragon that flew away. When they were in the storm, Trinity realised the dragons were not flapping their wings. They were going with the wind and gliding in it.
When she caught up with her dragon, she told him to follow her. She turned around and flew back to the farm. She would check every now and then to make sure the dragon followed. When they reached the farm, she put her dragons in the barn.
When the storm was over, they tried to fix the farm. The animals felt sorry for Trinity. The farm was their home, so they kicked the barn door open and helped fix the farm. When they finished the repairs and watered the grass, the farm felt magical again and now they knew what to do when a bad storm came through.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!