Kill-Hill

"Hmmm... Okaaay..." I say, as I stare up at the HUGE hill, its shadow looming overhead. "It's not as BAD or scary as it looks," says Johnathan. "I know, but I've been on adventures before... BUT THIS IS THE MOST BREATH TAKING ADVENTURE! LIKE EVER!" I say, shouting so loud, it felt as if the ground was shaking. A few old crows flew away, but that didn't matter. "It's obviously breath taking, I've witnessed this predicament before," exclaimed Johnathan. "But just stay calm! you'll get NOWHERE by booming off the top of your lungs! We best be leaving... I want your corpse.." Whispered Johnathan. "Aha! you little piece of dirt! Now what did you say?" I say. Obviously, I heard what Johnathan said, so I stab, and cut him down with my pocket knife. "Honestly, I'm not sure why I trusted a random 17 year old on the street?" I say to myself. "Apparently, 'homeless.' Bah! Gruesome killer." I set off, towards Kill-Hill.
"Urgh! Who the heck is HE?" I mutter, looking in the direction of an old man, with a wooden old, worn out, nametag saying: "Kashin Kumati." "Kashin... Kumati? wait... is it REALLY YOU?" I say, faking that I know him. Well, that totally backfired. This now, why I'm a Ghoul, like Kashin Kumati, stuck in Kill-Hill forever. maybe... one day I will come visit you.
OR YOU WILL...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!