Video Games

Video games are not that good for you but they are really fun. There is so much fun games that I like to play like rocket leauge , fortnite , cobra kai (the game) , among us , Minecraft and lots others. Rocket leauge is a game were you play soccer with cars and you can play online or offline there's lots of different game modes like 1v1 2v2 3v3 4v4 rumble. Rumble is a game mode were you have different powers and there's lots of other game modes too. Fortnite is a game were you can buy different skins, back items, dances, pickaxes and a battle pass. The battle pass is a thing you can buy where is gives you music in the game skins dances back items vbucks (fortnite money) for only 950 vbucks which is about 12 dollars in real money. Cobra kai is like the tv show you get to choose either cobra kai or myagi-do or both if you want to complete the game fully cobra kai dojo has stronger attacks and fire powers. Myagi-do has more health and ice attacks the cobra kai dojo has four characters 1 Johnny 2 Miguel 3 hawk 4 tory with all different powers, Myagi-do has four characters too 1 Daniel 2 Samantha 3 Robby 4 Demetri all with different powers. Throughout the levels there will be a good number of bosses to fight to pass the level and the last level has every boss you would've faced in the other level. Minecraft is a game were you collect resources like wood, stone, sword, pickaxe, axe, shovel and others. The aim of the game is to upgrade your weapons along the way to defeat the boss the ender dragon to get to the ender dragon you must go to the hell of of Minecraft the nether and trade gold to piglins for something called ender pearls which you also need to grab blaze rods to make something with them both called an eye of ender. The eye of ender leads you to the end portal and you need to put 12 eyes of ender in the portal to activate it and jump in but you have to have the best armor you can get otherwise the dragon will kill you so make sure you have either enchanted (better protection) netherite armor or enchanted diamond armor, you will need to have a bow to destroy some stuff that the dragon heals on so you can kill him easier and jump in the end portal and fight till the end. Lucky last one among us now among us is a game were 9 people are a crewmate and 1 person is an imposter the crewmates goal is to finish all their tasks so they can win or they can vote of the imposter. The imposters goal is to kill everyone on board the space shuttle and blame other people so they get voted off and makes his job easier. The imposter gets voted off you win and if the imposter gets what he wants you lose. That's all the stuff I'd like to say please pick me thank you for reading bye bye.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!