Dark Knight

I was looking down a dark corridor when I saw the dark King and Queen. The Queen lifted up her wand and BANG I got turned into a Dark Knight.
Walking down the old broken down town me and my gang had just broken it in a fight of good vs bad.
It was a bad but good fight. It ended very quickly because the bad guys had won. In the fight I was trying to get the potion from the good guys. I really needed that potion to return good.
'Wow this is hard' I thought. I was sneaking into a good territory and trying to get the potion from the good guys. 'It will be hard' I thought.
I was hiding in the cupboard where the potion was. I grabbed it and drank a little.
I feel like I'm good again now that I've got that potion in me. I'm good yay! Now to try and defeat bad. It's going to be very hard but I think I can do it. I know all their tactics and I know what the dark Queen and King look like. I know how they work and I've gotta keep all the good away from that corridor.
So I had my first fight today and it went very well. We won and we got the bad potion. The one that the Queen used to turn me bad so all we need to do is to get all the bad turned into good and then turn them against the bad Queen and King and boom we're done. Then the King and Queen will be gone for good.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!