Taki And The Mythical Creature

Long ago on a warm summer February, in the mythical city of Tokyo there lived a ten-year-old boy called Taki. He was very clever at discovering hidden object's that was missing for hundreds of years until Taki went out and discovered the hidden objects . While he was being awarded by locating the ancient emerald but when he got awarded a strange shadow appeared at the corner of his eye.

Until someone screamed out, ''HELP!THIS BEAST HAS WRAPPED ME UP!'' Taki rushed to the alley way to help that person then Taki was speechless then the mythical creature wrapped it's tail on Taki's waist and dropped the person but than from out of a sudden Taki grabbed his knife and shoves it into his mouth all the way to his gut but then the mythical creature suddenly grabbed the knife before he could jab it into his mouth.

While the mythical creature took his knife Taki said, "You won't be here for long in this city you beast" Taki took a deep breathe and shot his bow and arrow right threw his gut and all the mythical creatures blood dispersed all over the floor but then the mythical creature turned into dust and floated with the wind and under the dust was a precious ruby diamond and lots of other treasure hidden inside of that mythical creature. Then a few weeks later Taki got all the treasure for the reward of saving Tokyo but then he thought that it was to much for his so he decided that he would give it all away. So then he gave it all away then a few moths later the police officially accepted Taki as a detective and became the new king of Tokyo and Taki would always find new adventures and all his awards he would always give them to all the people in Tokyo.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!