Eira And Aideen

The life of teenager Eira was not as all had seemed for one day her world turned upside down.

It was the first day of grade 10 for Eria, she had two best friends wich always sytod by her. Eira had gotten ready for the day and year ahead when she got a text from an unknown person, it was about her family, it read "Eira we are sorry to inform you but you and your family are in grave danger PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND SCHOOL no one must for your saftey".
She thought nothing of the text and continued on her day.

At school she was in first period, homeroom, when over the p.a "Eira to the office immediately".
She followed instructions and went to the office were she was greeted by the principle and some unknown girl. " Eira this is Asterin" the principle spoke calmly " you will show her around and attend her classes with her."
Eira agreed, she always did. When they left Asterin spoke, "You shouldn't be here, did you not receive my text. You are in gra-"
As Asterin was about to finish she was shot by Aideen, a popular girl who hated Eira, then Aideen kidnapped Eira. Like Eira her family was also kidnapped and from then hadn't been see or heard from.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!