Teacup

I was in the loud and crowded office on Christmas day, the most crowded day of the year. It was too much, I couldn’t handle it. So I ran and I ran far away. I was lost in the damp rainforest screaming for help. I found what I had be wanting for ages. A cottage, it might be empty, or it might have a bunch of creeps in it, but I don’t care, I want to get out of this mess. I step towards the rotten door and knock it, ‘Knock, knock’ no reply. I peered through the dirty window but I couldn’t see anything. I opened the door expecting to be creeped out or to see a bunch of people spawning satin but what I saw was totality different. It was vintage. There was shiny clean teacups and saucers. The teacups had black tea in them. But there was something about it that I didn’t like, there was steam coming from them and that means that they were poured recently. I turned around to leave and run for my life but it was too late, I ran straight into a tall and ragged looking man “HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY COTTAGE?” his voice boomed louder than that office – Which is where I would much rather be right now – “I –I – I’m on my way out” I replied with a nervous tone. “GO AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK!” The voice boomed once again. So I ran and I ran straight back to the crowded office, only it wasn’t crowed anymore. The man appeared once again. “IF YOU BREAK AND ENTER IN MY COTTAGE, THEN I BREAK AND ENTER IN YOUR OFFICE!” The voice boomed much louder than before.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!