New Year's Fire Works

It was two days before new year’s eve and I wasn't having it so I told my mum that I wasn’t going to the new year party that we do every year and well I kinda regret it so my mum said don’t bother coming to any of the parties that she organizes so what now I will get to finally be able to go to the fireworks in the city but getting a park is madness so I need to find a different way to do this but how I do have two days to figure this out so I won’t be sitting on the couch on new year’s with my cousins and mum so no more yelling in my ear because my cousin did not get what they wanted for Christmas and I won’t have mum yelling halfway across the house and asking where her new year dress is even when it is her wedding dress from twenty years ago when she married dad witch we all miss and probably would do the same thing that I’m doing so wait what was I saying again oh yea how will I do this no how can I do this mum organizes everything why did I say that wasn't going I’m so done how to do I this what is going to happen what will I do ummm maybe I should go and ask Tamas he always know what to do in this situation but what if he is besse hopefully he has time and if not well I will figure that out when it gets to that point so lettes text him and ask if he can come over (on the phone texting) what up Tamas can you come over please (off the phone now) so I just got to what for him now but what to do ummm maybe I should read a book no that gets boring fast do magic no don’t have anyone to do it to so what now I’ll go watch tv I guess but don't know what is on (flicking through channels) no absolutely not why is this even on the tv oh I like this one (2 Hours later) where is Tamas right now god why is he not here yet you know what I’m going to his apartment (knock knock) why is not answering the door I hope he is not a sleep cuz it is WHAT HAPPENED TO MY TWO DAYS! Now I have seven hours left how can this become on and where is Tamas right now wait I have a spare key all this time I could've unlocked the door TAMAS WHERE ARE YOU, I’m here come on let's go we have to get to the harbor WHAT WHY because it is almost time for the fireworks come on get in my car and let us go come it is almost time, yes, we would like two ticks for the fiery look it isn't great.


THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!