Feel The Heat

Feel the heat
Vrrrrrrrrrrrvrrrrr. A blazing hot wave of heat was raining down on Stella and Jake while it was just in the morning.Australia has very tough conditions to live in . heat, dangerous animals and carefree people. This is Jake and Stella's homelandThe sound of the car engine was blasting. It sounded like a gunshot. Jake and Stella are siblings that go everywhere together. Jake is a tall muscular man who has blond hair with sharp cold grey eyes.stella is a smart and reliable woman with pink glasses and blond hair just like Jake . These two are going on an adventure to protect the golden kangaroo from the infamous hunter . Seth Armstrong. A stone cold killer who sells animals for money. He is as scary as he sounds. The twins were furiously dripping wet with sweat splashing everywhere from their bodies in the car. The air conditioner was broken but both Stella and Jake could not bring themselves to say she'll be the right mate. After 6 long boring hours they had finally come to their destination. Their beautiful holiday house. The reason why the golden kangaroo is so important is that if you melt the kangaroo down that creates an elixir that grants you immortal life and power. Seth Armstrong the cruel and evil antagonist of this story has been hunting this mythical creature for his whole life. Jake and Shelly are trying to protect this beautiful creature while Seth is trying to rip it down. While Jake and Shelly were searching for the mysterious golden kangaroo, Seth was setting fire on the whole bloody forest so that he could find the kangaroo. The fire also struck Jake and Shelley's house like a lightning bolt . BOOM, the house exploded with a bang and the twins saw the burning house with the smell of house everywhere .They could taste the bitterness of the ashes hitting their tongues and filling jake and shelly with sadness. Sadly the golden kangaroo was caught in the colossal explosion. The kangaroo was injured with heavy burns while Seth was laughing gleefully as he approached all of them.

Seth and his accomplices quickly dashed towards the twins and tied them both up. If Seth gets his hands on the kangaroo then he would have unlimited power and could destroy anything that's in his way. Nations and countries would fall down to him. The whole earth would be under his command because of the mighty power the golden kangaroo possess.

The twins were desperate for one last chance to save the kangaroo . Jake and Shelly were reaching for the gun . Seth looked out of the corner of his eye but it was too late. Jake and shelly scared off the accomplices with a simple few shots in the air and Seth was all alone. Seth was trapped . He gave up and was tied up. Jake and Stella tended to the kangaroo .

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!