Nick

Have you ever licked a lollypop? That is magical? Let me tell you a story about old nick who licked a magical lollypop. Nick has brown eyes and brown hair. He always carry's a walking stick. In a town Nick once came across an old, smelly, rusty and dirty shop. Nick is very lonely because his wife passed away. Nick brought a lollypop from this shop. Nick saw The shop called 1963 candy. So he entered. Once he entered his eyes gazed straight at the lollypops. Nick had a strange feeling to not buy the lollypop, but he still did. After Nick left the shop he went home to bed . The next day Nick woke up and went for a morning run .Nick was dripping with sweat so he sat on the bench and decided to have his lollypop.
Once Nick licked the lollypop everything vanished . He fainted for 2 seconds . Nick was spooked. He didn't know what to do so he kept quite. Nick saw his bad past, bad things kept happening to him like fart smells everywhere, hotness in him and coldness at one stage and also kept turning red. Nick couldn't get the lollypop out of his mouth. He got quite when one of the clouds turned into something that resembled the Prime Minister. But then a strange think happened to nick he fainted again for even longer.
While Nick fainted a cloud pushed him and then Nick woke up. Nick tried three things to get the lollypop out of his mouth . First he tried pulling it out "didn't work". Then he tried biting the lollypop to break it still didn't work. Finally he tried swallowing the whole thing and it made the lollypop vanish and everything went back to normal.
Nick after told everybody at the cafe what happened they were all surprised and shocked .
Nick everyday started getting new friends and lived a happy life .THE END .


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!