Zom-b Attack Of Scotland

It is the darkest time of night when the dead wake up, I was happily asleep when the piercing sound of screaming woke me. I looked out of my window; I saw that it was screams of terror. All my neighbours were running away from ZOMBIES! I saw one of my neighbours stab her child, it penetrated his heart but to my surprise he did not die. He jumped on his mum and cracked her head open like it was a nut and scooped out her brains. I turned away and vomited. I ran to my parents’ bedroom, but they were not there, I heard noises in the kitchen, so went downstairs.
My mum always used to joke about killing my father when he would not shut up about football. But I never thought it was true. When I saw my dad on the floor with mum digging into his brain, I ran outside in sheer terror.
Because I was so young, I thought people would help, but it seems it is everyone for themselves.
I saw a man at the end of our street who was looking on, so I ran over to him and asked if he could help, but he just stared coldly through me.
I asked him again and he said, “why should I help you?” I said, “because I don’t want to die! I can help you kill all the zombies. You cannot survive by yourself. Please!” I begged. Moments later the zombies saw us and came limping towards us. The man finally grunted and said fine but aim for their head, that is the only thing that can kill them. He chucked a blood stained pole at me and said, “don’t be stupid with this it does a lot of damage.”
The first zombie is in striking range, the man shouts, “let’s see what you got.” So, I swing my pole and it hits his head, blood spurts everywhere, I roar in triumph and sprint towards the other zombie’s, the man grabs me and shouts, “stop being stupid you’re going to get yourself killed!” I stare at him angrily; he wants me to stay, I can see it in his eyes. “fine I will wait for you” I grunt. He shouts, “You ready to kick some zombie ass?” I know he does not want to but must for his family.
We race towards the zombies and launch our attack. I see the man get crowded. Once he gets out, I see he is missing three fingers, after that it is smooth sailing. We defeat all the zombies in our state. After that he told me to kill him, I stared at him with surprise he said it was because he got bit and If I did not, he would turn into a zombie too. I didn’t move so he grabbed his axe and sliced, I couldn’t believe what I was seeing, he chopped his own head off.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!