Damo Banana

“Be quiet”!!!!! Danny is snoring his head off. Damo gets up and gives Damo a right hook to the face. Danny immediately wakes up and wants a fight. Damo’s up for it and gives him another right hook. Danny’s really angry now, so he tries to punch him in the guts but missed because he forgot to get his glasses, so he tries to give him a kick and this time he skims his leg but Damo doesn’t care and karate chops him on the head. The guard of there room comes in with his electric sword and gets them both. Danny goes straight to the ground, Danny wakes up and runs to Maccas, but Damo right hooks him to the temple and kills him.

Security are on to Damo he runs out of the room and goes for the door but security are already there with tranquilisers and shoots him but he keeps running getting slower and slower but he gets there in time before he goes to sleep this time he gives him a left hook and he’s out…

He wakes up in the same place 30 seconds later with guards running straight his way he gets up and runs for his life out the door into the reception he takes the receptionist’s gun and runs out the door, takes one of the police cars and flaws it out of the prison.

The news helicopter is on him and it all on tv he rolls the window down, sticks his hand out and takes fire. On his third shot he hits the camera man and he drops the camera, him and the camera falling out of the plane and the camera is still recording!

He keeps driving all the way to the Lamborghini dealership, and steals one and drives away in his brand new Lamborghini. He drives right to the top of the mountain and hops out, getting ready for the police to get up the mountain. He hears the sirens of the police cars. He sees the red and blue coming up the mountain and waits. He sees a little house on the mountain and goes inside, he gets a parachute and goes for the edge to jump of the mountain. He runs out and jumps, underneath him are all of the police cars, they take fire and make a hole in the parachute, just not enough to start falling.

Damo hits the ground and escapes on to the boat next to the mountain. As he is just leaving he throws everyone overboard and drives away to escape.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!