Daniel The Rocket Builder

Excellence Award in the 'The Write Note 2021' competition

Clang! At the age of 4, Daniel clapped together two metal boards, which inspired him to become an inventor and one day create his very own rocket!
While in his shed, Daniel set off on a quest to create a transportation machine which would’ve flung him to the desired destination he had typed on the dial, (which is on the machine) and he would look for some newly discovered ores, then he would have the materials to make a rocket.
Obviously, his parents had no idea what ridiculous things he was up to. But when he explained it to his parents, they always just thought he had a creative imagination - in which he did but also an actual sense of logic.
Daniel was a gifted boy, he had great skill in architectural design and numeracy. He had such a wonderful understanding of physics and was outstanding at history too!
People often didn’t believe he was that talented and when he proved it to them, they just thought his parents gave him some lines, or just recently taught him that. But they were wrong. He had probably the most logical and mature understanding of things, which resulted in his successful inventions.
Daniel’s quest was to inspire a race where peace and prosperity were shared throughout, and no one would be left behind, excluded, or judged.
Daniel’s 21st birthday resulted in him getting his first actual job as an inventor for NASA, a space company. He constructed rockets and when the year 2026 came, he had finished his very first rocket for which the face of mankind would see!
It was called the ‘G1DO’ also known as ‘Generation 1 Daniel Ownership’. Daniel wanted to confirm his ownership and ensure that copyright policy would not be violated by other individuals.
At 3pm he made an official entrance to a crowd gathered around the rocket as it was scheduled to take off. He got in a heavy space suit and boarded the rocket. Daniel was on the rocket with Bob Jeffery and Eric Techhead.
As the countdown started, Daniel felt a shiver down his spine. He knew if his rocket didn’t succeed, he would perish. He let out a startled “WHEE!” as the rocket took off!
Daniel was really doing it! He was going to the Moon with his friends in his very own rocket! He hadn’t dreamed of anything more than this! It was his big moment! As he entered Earth’s atmosphere he thought back to when he was designing his rocket, and all the things he went through to get to this stage.
When he successfully made it to the Moon, Daniel and his friends placed a flag on the Moon – an experience they would never forget. Daniel went on to become a famous actor, but never lost his spirit of creativity and invention.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!