A Day At Bondi Beach

Bondi Beach is a beautiful beach and place to visit as you walk onto the golden sand and see all the beach houses row by row. Everywhere you turn you see the thousands of people on the sand and in the water. The waves crashing the surfers surfing and. As you walk down the beach you are able to find the Bondi rescue lifeguard tower. If you walk all the way to the south end of the beach you will find the Bondi beach public pool and the amazing icebergs restaurant that attracts many people, When you walk all the way to the north end of the beach you and will find Bondi beach surf life-saving club where they film Bondi rescue.

We arrived on the beach on a really hot day I and two friends were excited to spend a day on Bondi beach. My friends and I sat down and spread our towels out, lay down and let the sun warm us. It didn’t take long for us to get hot on this sand so we all decided to go for a swim on the way down to the water I noticed something unusually out of the corner of my eye, I quickly turned and saw a strange-looking teenager that looked out of place on Bondi beach he was wearing tracksuit pants and a jumper on a 40-degree day. His strange outfit is what caught my eye and when I turned and looked at him he quickly picked up a bag and started walking away at a fast pace. In that split second, I was in two minds whether to give chase or to call a lifeguard while I was trying to decide two other teenagers in boardshorts started giving chase one of them caught the man and put in a tackle that and held the man down while his friend ran over to the lifeguard tower to alert them.

Two lifeguards game running down the beach to assess the situation one of them was known as Harry who was skinny and good at swimming and the second was Luke who was the solid guy who was good at swimming and running and they made a great team.

When the two lifeguards approached the man in jumper and tracksuit pants Luke held him down with all his strength and Harry called the police. When the police arrived they immediately put the man in handcuffs and marched him off the sand. They put him in the police car and drove him to the station. What an eventful day on the beach john, mark and I headed to the gelato shop on Campbell parade to get ice cream and wait for a bus.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!