Jane And The Last Dragon

In the year of the mist that came and froze everyone in the village, Jane and Ella had gone and hid safely in a dark cave. A year had passed when Jane emerged from the cave to see if they could live freely again. On her journey, Jane found an old enchanted wand and a fluffy white dog which she named, Olivia. Jane and Olivia headed back to the cave where they found Ella was missing. Jane and Olivia searched everywhere when they came across a lake. Something in the lake sparkled, so Jane decided to go in and have a look. Jane came across a magical underwater world, where she met the very last dragon on earth, Hydra! All together they leave the lake to continue the search for Ella when suddenly they see the mist! Jane uses the wand and zaps the mist away forever and sees the beloved sight of Ella again who was stuck in the mist.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!