Dance Your Heart Away

"Sorry in late Mrs buttermilk i-i was busy" yelled molly from across the room
"its OK just remember next time" responding back to molly
And off they went, dancing there hearts away and taping there feet at the same time no one was out of time except molly. she would forget a step or fall over, she never got it right.
"MOLLY!" yelled Mrs buttermilk
Everyone looked at molly, she felt nerviness and never wanted to show here face here again. she walked across the creaky floor boards, she never felt so ashamed of her self.
Mrs buttermilk said "molly are you practicing at home?"
molly looks at her and said "no"
"why? why are you not" said Mrs buttermilk
"because? because, i don't know" answered molly
So she came every day now to dance to practice but when her consent came she was so surprised of how she did in it, she perfected every move nothing was wrong. she danced her heart away by far, so far she came 1st in the comp and never forgot that day she hoped this day would come and it did.

She danced her heart away.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!