Paradise Garden

Dancing with ease, a silent lawn spreads across the luscious, lime grass that protrudes from the bumpy ground. With peaceful, blue skies that hover above the trees like god. Flowers swarm like a crowd of people for a show. It was so dazzling. Like heaven almost. A flight of stairs clutch onto the gigantic, skinny flower for support.

Water calmly dances as lotus lily pads float above it. Calmly, wind flows amongst the beautiful, emerald leaves. Under all of that is wet clothes that are soaked like a sponge. Birds chirp as they sing as softly as possible. It was so quiet and full of peace. No place could make people be so patient. This is called Paradise Garden.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!