VR TAKEOVER

VR. we all know what it is. it's a virtual headset that allows you to enter a different world. a world of your dreams. a world of whatever your heart desires. and it's really popular. but the problem with things being popular is they sell out. Fast. And when I say fast, I mean fast. Usain bolt fast. or even faster. So, it’s really hard to get one. luckily my friend got one of the newest generations of VR. it's called the oculus quest 2. it is probably one of the most revolutionary VR headsets to exist. it has 4 cameras on the front of the headset, so you don't have to worry about cameras. in fact, there are no wires for it to hook up to. it's wireless. that's why everyone wants it. but there's a virus that happens in the headset that is very bad if the headset is popular. Because the more people who buy, the more risk we have of being taken over by oculus.
It’s really bad and what it does is it hacks into your Facebook account. Which is needed to log into oculus quest 2. And then it sends the info to oculus, and they use It and they find you and take the headset away. So, you just got scammed out of 380 dollars. But it’s our job to stop it. We are going toto make sure they can’t trick anyone else. So, we set out our plan.
“So first we enter through the vent. Then Ryker will jump on the guards in the security room and enter the elevator.” I explain thoroughly. “Ryker will be in the elevator, while Seth will be with me, in the giant auditorium listening to the people at oculus speak about how the rumours are false. They don’t convince us though. Then Ryker enters the main headquarters and shuts it down for good. Clear?”
Everyone thought it was a good idea. So, we put our plan into action. Ryker is in position.
“All good Jordan.” (My name is Jordan, if you didn’t know). Seth and I enter the auditorium ready to listen to some stupid lies. Seth says to me “I can’t believe we’re doing this. Shutting down a major company. This is some next level stuff.”
“Yeah, yeah. let’s just stick to the plan, distract the people there and get everyone safe.” I Say to Seth.
Ryker is in the vents. Everything is going according to plan. Until we find something no one expects. There’re lasers in the vent. That was a twist of events. But Ryker is good at parkour. So that wasn’t a problem. Then he gets out of the elevator and is in the control room. “Ok, what now?”. Ryker says. “Ok, so you flick the switch on the left next to all the buttons and press the second button on the right side of the lever.” I say.
So he does everything and its shut down for good.
The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!