New Beginnings

New Beginnings
It was a dark stormy afternoon and I heard my brother wailing in his room so I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs “ Are you okay? Why are you crying? “ I panicked.“ My Ps4 broke “ he replied hesitantly.I rolled my eyes and decided to ignore him. I climbed up the stairs and continued my ridiculous homework. While I was doing my homework I stumbled on a too tricky maths problem. So I decided to grab my math book and began my math magic should I say which some people might think was cheating looking up the answers. “I finally finished,” I thought. Then mum called me downstairs. I just ran down to see what was happening.

She told me that we had to pack our bags to leave because she had enough money to buy a new house. and we were moving in tonight there I dashed up and told Adrien that we were moving to pack up his clothes and everything else. We piled everything into the car and there was only just enough space of us. We cheered as we drove away from our rental house.

In the car we were on our phones watching netflix and it felt like no time at all before we reached our new house but it was actually 1 or 2 hours away. When we arrived, the real estate agent was waiting for us inside.


Me and Adrien stepped in and explored the house and I came across the perfect room for me. His room was infront of mine. Then mum took the keys and we unpacked . The next morning was a beautiful summer's morning. We came down to eat breakfast and it was like a breakfast platter with everything you could ever want for breakfast. We stuffed our faces before we set off to go to Westfield Target and Coles to buy groceries and clothes.

Target was our first stop on our shopping adventure. But we only have 30 minute to shop here .Adrien and I ran to the clothes and took the only things that weren't ridiculous looking or childish. And of course Adrien went to the fortnite clothes. Next we went to Coles and got food but most importantly chocolate, candy and cake.We hurried back to the car and set off back to our new home.

To the gaming room with snacks in our arms.We then logged on to Minecraft Hunger Games .To spend the rest of the first day in the gaming room in our new house playing games like Minecraft Hunger Games. And of course we had plenty of scrumptious snacks.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!