Warmhearted Or Absurd?

Up upon a towering hill in the middle of nowhere lived a mad and deranged scientist named Professor Dangerfield. His bizarre and crazy experiments were all taken place in an abandoned and rickety theme park. Back in his main office, known as the theme park’s compact ticket booth, he worked day and night. His rusty tools and weapons were scattered on his work bench like a motionless army, casting eerie shadows and silhouettes on the walls. Professor Dangerfield had a hideous and horrible childhood filled with torture and agonizing experiments. He was also cast aside and left alone to wallow in his misery with no mother to care for him. He wanted revenge to the one who did this to him...His cruel and inhumane father.

Finally the day was upon him. It was time to extract his revenge. He brought his devilish creatures, evil and despicable humanoid like machines to replace his misery, cruelty and misfortune. They traveled to a distant island in the middle of the deep blue diamond ocean where his frail and ageing father lived. Steadily marching across marshlands and forests, the machines reached a cramped wooden hut. The androids rushed through the opening and Professor Dangerfield’s father received quite a surprise. His wrinkled face was scrunched in irritation but immediately turned into a warmhearted smile. The robots handed him a large canvas filled with vibrant colors, resembling a father and son holding hands in the sunset. At this moment, a single tear slid down his cheeks. His heart was instantly filled with warmth and love. Soon enough, he packed his belongings and set sail across the ocean to reunite with his beloved son. He returned back and the father and son were together again. They promised to never create anything wicked or wrongful...Or did they?







FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!