Santiosy Legancy

Santiosy Legancy is born on the land of Macho Sumario on January 24, 2301. When she was six, her father died from cancer. Her mother, Lorancy, raised Santiosy with her own hands. Soon after the death of her father, they moved to a countryside farm. She realizes that she has some sort of power developed inside her - her intelligent and magical powers. That is when she got the dream of becoming the queen.

Ever since the first piece of jewellery her mother gave her - a diamond bracelet, she is addicted to those shiny gems. Every time they went into the town, she always went to the jewellery store to purchase a necklace or a bracelet. Soon after, she began to grow the thought of having the spot for the queen. It was hard and harsh, but the men who looked up to her supported her with cheers and protests. The men knew what the current queen had done to those with different opinions - into the jail.

On Santiosy’s 20th birthday, something bad happened. A troop of soldiers came and handcuffed her parents. When Santiosy’s mother heard of this terrible news, she fainted on the floor, then passed away within a month. As time flew, Santiosy grew stronger and more intelligent. She still remembers all the spells and how to enchant items at her will. She broke herself and her companions free with a road of blood and dead bodies.

Santiosy and her mates went straight to the city hall, where the queen lived. She was having an interview with the Super News interviewers - which means that she is on the television. Santiosy walked straight into the show and pointed her sword at the current queen's throat. Everyone has gone mad in the situation, but Santiosy is calm and peaceful. The fire of revenge and rage is burning inside her. She seized the sword and pushed it right through the queen's body. The queen fainted to the ground, in a little puddle of blood.

As the horns were blown, drums were beaten, a rich-looking car drove over the red curtain. Santiosy, who was sitting in the car, smiled at her victory. She got the place that she wished to have and got rid of the hatred that was stored inside her heart.

When the sun fell to the ground, a large crowd of archers surrounded the city hall. They were there to avenge their queen. Santiosy was reading her book in her personal library, not knowing the danger outside. She is already a thirty-year-old girl. She can’t really do something really big and powerful now. As arrows were released from the bow inside the archers’ hand, the glass shattered. Santiosy fell to her feet, the golden crown that is on top of her head is still shining, but blood drops have covered some spots up. Santiosy was now dead.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!