Janitor Steve And His Big Plan

It was only one ordinary morning. Miss England walked into the class room and found that there was no chairs in there, she had only thought that the janitor was cleaning them so she went along with everything anyway.

All students were there in the first period. But here heart dropped when she found out that there were 3 students missing in the second period. You would never expect that the nicest teacher in the world would lose 3 of her students. She started getting a bit suspicious.

By fourth period all of her class was gone. Miss England was very confused because she had only lost 3 students on her watch before, now a whole class. What a disaster. she was so concerned. She went around to every other classroom only to learn that every student on the campus was missing. Not to mention every teacher.

She scratched her head which made her wavy blonde hair look really messy. She was scared. Because she was the only person left at the school, she needed to deal with this herself. She looked through every door, every cupboard, but excepted for the most important door which led to the janitor’s room. Which over the years he had been there he had expanded it without anyone knowing to the size of a hall. Now all she had to do was find everyone, but the janitor didn’t make that any easier than It should have been.

Then all of a sudden three students came running up to her. ‘Violet, Michael, Linda? Where did you come from?’ she questioned.
‘Miss England we’re so glad to see you!’ Linda exaggerated. ‘Janitor Steve has kidnapped and adultnapped everyone.’
‘Adultnapped isn’t a thing Linda!’ corrected stuck up Violet.
‘Now, now girls stop fighting. And Linda adultnapped ain’t a word!’ interjected Miss England. ‘Now tell me more about what happened!’
‘Well, Steve sort of found us walking to class and grabbed us. He then took us to the janitors cupboard where he took us through this hole that was really strange and massive and it lead to this room that was the size of a gym and…”
“The Janitors cupboard. Of course, I didn’t think to look there!’ interrupted the teacher.

After they ran to the cupboard they went through the hole. The hole was strangely shaped and massive. They got through and the teacher saw everyone tied to chairs. And the janitor was standing on a pile of blocks holding a gun.

‘Who do you think you are? Doing this to poor children, you have been at this school for ten years we would have thought you ought to be reliable. Well I guess we were wrong!’ lectured Miss England.
‘Funnily enough, I ain’t reliable and you all will die.’ Steve raged
‘No. You won’t shoot them. You will shoot me; they have more life to live than me.’ Miss English finished right as a gun fire was shot.

She was out cold on the ground.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!