Watermelon

Jimmy opened his mouse wide to fit in the cut watermelon. His teeth chomped together with each bite, an explosion of sweetness bursted in his mouth. While he was chewing the last juicy slice of watermelon, jimmy heard a small crunch in his mouth. His eyes widened as he froze for a moment.”Oh no! Did I just eat aah a watermelon seed!”As jimmy woke up the next morning he could feel sharp pains in his stomach, sharp pains that he has never felt before. Jimmy then woke up and got out of bed,and then went into the bathroom.But suddenly as jimmy looked up at himself in the mirror he saw watermelon juice spilling out of his nose and vines coming out of every part of his body! “Oh no! Whats going to happen now”screamed jimmy with horror.

Jimmy was too embarrassed to even go to school,he had vines growing out of every part of his body and watermelon juice spilling out of his nose! When jimmy was at school, at his desk
His teacher walked beside him with horror.” jimmy, what is going on! You have to get to the school nurse immediately!” yelled jimmy’s teacher while tripping on a vine.When jimmy was with the school nurse his eyes suddenly turned into watermelon seeds and when he opened his mouth the inside of it was a watermelon! The vines on his body were only getting bigger and bigger.” Oh jimmy, i’m going to have to cut these vines off you!” yelled the school nurse.Then all of a sudden the nurse pulled out a chainsaw to cut off the vines, and she was coming right at jimmy! Jimmy ran as fast as lightning out of the nurses room and into the playground.

As jimmy was running into the playground, he accidentally ran onto the racing track.ON YOUR MARKS, GET SET, GO! Yelled the teacher. As soon as the teacher said GO everyone sprinted off to make it to the finish line, including jimmy. But instead of running to the finish line, he tumbled round and round to the finish line! And as jimmy stopped tumbling, oh no, his whole body was a watermelon! AAAAHHHHH! As soon as he found out that he was a watermelon he tumbled down the slide, flew around the swing and then he flew in the air, for a second. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! Yelled jimmy. Until suddenly, boom! Jimmy was splattered all over the floor, and he was no longer alive!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!