Zombie Apocalypse

Boom! Me and Noah were fighting a whole gang of zombies, we were karate kicking, punching we must have been the coolest kids on earth! We were fighting like superstars until a zombie carried Noah into a boiling pot. I wake up from my dream screaming, "just a horrible dream,” said Connor relieved. Noah is downstairs having breakfast, I walk down and mum had news, Lily my little sister starts to cry so dad takes her away. “Guess what boys? Because Noah has one more night with us how do you think about Jenolan caves tonight!”
“That would be awesome thanks mum” said Connor “wow thanks Connor’s mum” said Noah. "Go pack we leave in 20 minutes” replied mum. The boys ran and packed and before they knew it they had left. Lily had screamed the whole way and it felt like a dinosaur was in the car. They got there and put their stuff in the cabin... "let’s go for a walk?" asked dad, they walk down to the river bank for a swim, go hiking, and saw the goannas. On their way back they saw a little cave...
“Can we go in? Please?”
“Sure let’s have a look” replied dad. They all walk in and are amazed “diamonds!”
"maybe” said mum, “Noah look at the shiny pond” said Connor “there are diamonds all up the walls” said dad, mum put Lily down and Lily walks and trips over and starts to cry calling something big and loud they all freeze, “what was that” shouts Noah.
"Zombie!” screams Connor, they start crowding around us mum got scared and ran out with Lily leaving dad, Connor and Noah with the zombies.They picked up rocks and started to throw them at the zombies Rrrrraaaaa. The zombies were mad and took Noah and left Connor and dad “Noah he’s gone” cries Connor “he’s going to get eaten alive.” We have to save him!”
"Get a stick Connor, I’m getting a chainsaw” dad said strongly. They walk in the tunnel and started to look around there was another little tunnel that they went through to find a zombie apocalypse...
The zombies attack dad, dad starts to saw all their heads off, I am whipping them with a stick. “Noah! he’s being held down by zombies!” We walk over and dad chainsaws the zombies grabs Noah and they run off. The tunnel they came through was blocked so they climbed a big rock that the zombies couldn't. “There’s a hole in the ceiling I think it’s a way out!”
“How do we get up there?” complains Conner, “I don’t know” groans dad...
“Is that mum?”
“Boys” mum shouted “here’s a rope!" Mum puts down a rope and the boys climb up, "are you okay? I am so lucky I found you! Let’s go, hurry.” said mum.
“How did you find us Connors mum?” said Noah “I looked around and saw a hole and the zombies fighting you, so I grabbed a rope explains mum.
They told the police and the police put it off limits. They walk back to the cabin where Lily was sleeping and promised themselves, we will never go back in a strange tunnel again! Everyone agreed as they were in laughter.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!