Easter Fun

On Easter Saturday on a cold Autumn day, me and my family were playing football at Grandad’s house.
“Kick it to me,” I shouted to Dad. Dad kicked the football hard and it went over my head. It landed behind a tree in tall green grass. I ran to get the ball and found an egg, and another egg and another egg. It turned into a trail and then I saw a basket. ‘Who left this here?’ I thought.
Suddenly I heard a noise behind me. I turned around and saw a big bunny rabbit with a green spotty bowtie and big floppy ears. I could not believe it. “Are you the Easter Bunny?” I asked. Then as quick as lightning, he ran off down the hill and I started chasing him. He tripped over a big rock and fell on the ground. “Are you ok?” I asked. He was holding his foot and could not get up.
“How am I going to deliver my eggs?” He said with a sad face.
“I can help you! What do I need to do?” I asked. The bunny gave me a map to go the right way. “But how can I deliver all the eggs in one night?” I asked.
“Don’t worry I will call my friend Santa Clause. He will know what to do,” said the bunny.
Santa arrived with his sleigh and said “I will give you two a ride.”
“Yes please” we said. We jumped into the sleigh and flew off to people’s houses.
The Easter Bunny had special magic powers to help me deliver the eggs. It was a long, long night. Santa drove me home and we all said goodbye.
On Easter Sunday I woke up and found lots of Easter eggs from the Easter Bunny. I told my family about the adventure with the Easter Bunny and Santa Clause but they did not believe me. I started eating my Easter eggs and thought ‘This is the BEST EASTER EVER!’

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!