Magical Potions

I snuck downstairs into my dad's lair and I was looking at some scientific potions that said in bold writing TOP SECRET on it. I said to myself it can't be really top secret can it. I took a gulp of the potion and then...Suddenly I somehow teleported to this place that was small and I was really frightened because I had no idea where I was.

I thought my life was over and that I was in heaven. I tried asking everyone where I was but they just looked at me and laughed because I don't think that they understood what I was saying. After a few minutes a man came up to me and he was a bit weird. Then he kept on saying all my favourite foods and everything about me, so I started to think that he was a member of my family.

I asked him politely if he was my grandpa and he said yes. I was amazed that he was still alive. I knew that I had to get out of here and tell my parents that my grandpa is still alive but my grandpa said that nobody could know that he was still alive. I told my grandpa that I was not very good at keeping secrets and he said “its okay why don’t we explore Italy’’and I asked is this Italy and he said yes.

I had never been to Italy before so I was so excited that this could be a once in a lifetime opportunity.We explored the little shops and some other things but Italy is only a small country so there was not many. We had a great time eating pizza and pasta that was so delicious.

Then we came up to something that looked like some sort of portal ,so I asked my grandpa what it was and he said that is the portal that gets you back home and I said to him if he was going to come with me back home with me because he want nobody else to know that he is alive, so then he packed everything and he came with me.

We had an amazing adventure in the portal looking at all of the things that we did in Italy. As we got back home we had to be very quiet because we teleported back into my dads lair.We quickly ran upstairs and I said to my parents that grandpa was still alive and then I showed him to my parents.

My mum was jumping and my dad ran up to him and hugged him because that is my grandfather. My parents asked me where I found grandpa and I said that it was a secret.Two hours later, we had dinner and were talking about our amazing adventure in Italy. But then my mum and dad had a suspicion that I found grandpa in Italy. My grandpa and I looked at each other and we both knew that we had to tell them about how he was in Italy the whole time. We told them everything and they didn’t really care they just wanted him to be alive.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!