Volcano Eruption On Controler Island


One weird yet unexpected day on controler Island, something amazing something incredible something really good happened, the small little Islands rare trees started blooming after 10,000 years.

Everyone on the small little island started crowding around the trees.
Surprised as they were a little aircontroler went to go tell controler Korra who was meditating to find her inner peace.


The controler was the person who protected the whole world from mortal danger and helped the innocent. The controler had control of six elements: Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Metal and Lava only the controler can master all six elements


But little did they know the chief of the water island (chief Unalaq) heard about the trees coming back to life. So he travelled the rapid seas just to go to the controler Island and talk to the controler so that he can hopefully return to his island with a small but powerful tree.


The trees were very powerful and beautiful but not even the avatar could transfer it without dying.
the trees were one of the most best coloured purples and in aircontroler


But when the Avatar refused to give him the trees he was angry because if he were to transfer the trees they would die and so would all the others at the avatar. So he went to the volcano called Element Volcano and put secret magic salt in the volcano so that it would ERUPT so the chief only had a minute to get off the island.


Once he got off the island and onto his ship the Volcano started to ERUPT the people of the island were told to remain calm as the controler tried to help the cause of the people. Being the ruler of a whole entire world you need to be willing to take risks like death.


The controler got everybody to evacuate the island and he would start to lavacontrol the lava and then try to convince the volcano to not erupt and save the people of avatar island hopefully staying alive doing it.


The controler realised that it was just magic salt and used bending to make it disappear, suddenly the Volcano’s lava stopped and the people of the island were saved the chief Unalaq was thrown in jail


The End!!!






FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!