Nellie’s Great Walk


Nellie the elephant is a circus elephant, she was the best in her group.
She did not stop practising her performances.
The tigers performances was amazing his performances was to jump throw a hoop but this time he had lit it on fire.
But his fur burnt and burnt the circus to the ground.
The tiger is still alive and so is the elephant are the only 2 still alive.
Sum of the stuff is still there so they packed the things they might need to find a new circus.
Nellie and the tiger start walking to find another circus.
They have been walking for 34 days across North America and Nellie is getting very tired because the walk is so long.
One day 43 Nellie gets to a city and becomes famous.
Nellie is still walking finale after 57 days, Nellie finds a circus.
She is over the moon with joy Nellie was looking forward to being at a know circus.


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!