Daffy Duck Crime Solvers

Ring, ring, ring ‘Hello Daffy Duck Crime solvers, how can we help you?’
‘Well I have a problem with my kitchen appliances.’’
‘’We will be right there ‘’Daffy Duck says to himself’’ I will call this stupid rabbit and tell him to deal with this custermer.

‘Scratch Scratch. ‘Ouch’ says Bugs! ‘’Who put this tree here?’ ‘’Geez it’s night time!’ ‘I will go to this old house and ask if I can stay for the night. ‘Knock Knock.
‘Who’s there?’
‘Me.’
‘Me who?’
‘Me Bugs, obviously! Can I stay the night?’
‘Well what are you? A dog?’ Said the mystery man.
‘No’ said Bugs.
‘A rabbit?’ said the mystery man.
‘Well yes’ said Bugs. ‘
‘Ok, you can come in and walk straight down the hall and take a sharp right and that bed is yours for the night’, said the mystery man. ‘I will get you some dinner.
‘Yep’ said Bugs. Then he thinks, ‘I may as well have a look around for something to do. I think I might stay in bed and read a book.
‘Your dinner is served’ said this mysterious man. On his plate were carrots.
‘Yum’ said Bugs. ‘What sort of way did you cook these carrots? Because they are delicious!!’
‘I cannot tell you right now, go to sleep.’ ‘Are you asleep yet,’
’No’
’What about now,’
’no!’’Bugs grabs a book that has names of birds. Suddenly there was a bird flying around in his bedroom. Hey what are you doing you pesky sparrow. Bugs picks up a fly swatter and says ‘you little sparrow’ which is the mysterious man. The Mysterious guy transforms into a person and runs into a hallway. Magpie then Mysterious guy transforms into a bird and hides under a black, dusty tile. Woodpecker says bugs and the guy transforms into a person. Sparrow, and the Mysterious guy turns into a sparrow and the mysterious gets squashed by the tile. A big two headed bird sat on the windowsill. and said’ that bird looks yummy. It would be a yummy bird.’’
Bugs save MagSpar Which is half magpie and sparrow. The mysterious guy turns into a two headed bird And the two headed birds tries to chase him because they did not want to have another two headed bird.

Ring ring, ring, ring ,ring, ring, ‘’hello Bugs Bunny speaking’’
‘This is Daffy Duck, have you solved this crime yet?
’No I had a very big obstacle’
‘What was this obstacle? That you faced ?’
‘Well it's all started when I ran into a tree and I jumped up and it was night time and this man gave me dinner and a bed bye!!’’says bugs’’ Ok I have to go South East to get to this mystery. So Daffy Duck does not get mad and also the customer does not get mad and tell his friends and then no customer!’
’Ding, ding, Daffy Duck crime service, I am here to all solve your issues!
Part 2 coming soon

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!