Gerald And Geraldina

Once upon a time there were 2 kids named Gerald and Geraldina, who were having a pretty good time watching Gordon Ramsay’s latest rage. When out of nowhere a giant potato sandwich popped out of the ground, then another and another until the whole continent was covered! Gerald and Geraldina did some research and found out that they have to find the False Teeth of Goats. They journeyed through the Veggie Village, Lollipop Lane, the Honeycomb Harvester and the Space Candy Mine. Gerald and Geraldina faced many challenges like… Thistles, toothbrushes, space moles and BEARS! There were 2 more places to go to, which was the Diet Plate and the Home of the Messy Eaters. The Diet Plate was a breeze but the Messy Eater’s home was a disaster. There was tomato sauce flying at them from left and right until...they found it! The False Teeth of Goats! So Gerald and Geraldina ate all the potato sandwiches and everyone lived happily ever after.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!