Rabbit Guy

RABBIT GUY
Well, I was a human. When I say that I mean, I’m now a rabbit. Being a human wasn’t great. I will tell you everything.
It started this morning when I was walking to the shops when I saw a shadow behind me. An odd shape, like a triangle just with spikes coming out. I spun around and saw nothing. Just the shadow. Then it sprung at me. I spun and bounced like a rubber ball. The strong scent of carrots reminded me of rabbits. I felt my body shrinking. My brain was filled with white noise. That’s what happened.
Right now I am collecting grass for dinner. I see humans give me a confused look. I hop away. I put the grass in my mouth and realize that it is disgusting! Then I look at my hands. Oh no. I’ve been a human this whole time! I run at top speed. I run to the city and see a newspaper labeled, “Person Pretends He is a Rabbit”. Unfortunately, I live in a busy city. There are people bustling through roads, taking shortcuts, and sprinting, like me. Everywhere I go, I hear noises saying something like, “That’s rabbit guy!” So I run to my house and see a gun, but not a normal one, like a ray gun. You know, the science fiction gun. I evacuate my house and I shoot it at a stranger. He acts normal instead of shouting “rabbit guy!” A memory gun. Cool. So I start shooting everyone. It’s working! I shoot the news people first, then bosses, and marketers, and finally normal people.
After a long day of zapping, I take a rest in bed. At 10 p.m. I get up to brush my teeth and get into pajamas. Then I go back to bed and I hear knocking on my window. I sit up and see a wave of people, all holding rabbit guy signs.


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!