Nigels Mysterious Adventures!

Nigel the bubbly dog absolutely loves his job! Nigel’s job was actually a bit of a struggle to get to. Since the only way to get there is through a train of mind blowing activities. At first he has to get through the train station in the magical city of New York he always passes platform 9 3/4! Then hopping on the 357 train was an unforgettable experience every time! The train was about 95% smaller than regular ones this of course was because it was only meant for dogs! It was old, dirty and rusty on the outside but on the inside it was like you have travelled 50 years in the future with robots serving you delicious food!
As everyday it comes time to hop off the awful looking but amazingly interiorised train Nigel jumps with two determined paws onto the platform. The next struggle of transportation is the tube of mysterious flowers! This tube was filled with bright and blissful colours that filled Nigels eyes! Not only was the tube aesthetic it is filled with supernatural flowers that smelt of rainbows yet were so dangerous to the touch. Taking action and jumping down the tube, sights were wizardly to Nigel. Every single tube trip he squished his little paws as tight as possible, since one slight touch of the flowers would put Nigels body into an awful state.
As the tube ends Nigels body fills with fear every time! The mysterious book of stories was next. This book was plated — no way of ever coming out of the ground —. There was 1000 pages and each page has an unusual arrangement of events. Conveniently Nigel didn’t have to go through all the dangerous pages only the page that the book was open to on that day! Most days the mystical pages would hold little challenges — at least for Nigel —. But on one dark rainy morning Nigel had to face his toughest match up yet. Anyone would think this challenge would be a piece of cake for Nigel, since he was indeed a straight A student but there was a certain subject that troubled Nigel spelling! The page was 366 and was filled with a series of complex spelling quizzes. Luckily Nigel had been practicing for that day so he... passed getting 30/50 questions right!
But there was one more challenge yet to come! The password of peculiar numbers! Each day it came time to walk through the incomprehensible wooden door! This door was five meters away from Nigel’s job! Everyday the code of numbers would alternate! The most problematic day that Nigel had faced was when the code was so easy he didn’t even try it. Of course it was 123456789! Passing the door was always a relief to Nigel, as he knew it was finally time to work at his astonishing job! Nigel was a hairdresser with a swish and a swoosh every dog’s hair was amazingly styled thanks to Nigel!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!