A Christmas Fairytale

Once upon a time there were two girls named Milana and Juliet. They loved Christmas and putting up the Christmas lights. Their favourite meal at Christmas is... sweet pie! At night Santa was delivering presents and when he finished he went back to the North pole, until something happened. An evil elf took every child's present. At the North Pole an elf named Gatsby told Santa an evil Elf named Isaac took everyones presents! "Oh no" said Santa "We need to find a way to get those presents back." The evil elf changed his clothes and was in disguise to return to the North Pole. In the morning all the children looked under the Christmas Tree and there were no presents under the tree. They checked under the beds and in the cupboards and there was no sign of them anywhere. Gatsby the Elf found evidence of the clothes the evil elf Isaac left behind and rushed back to the North Pole to tell Santa. Santa captured Isaac and he told them where he hid all the presents and returned the gifts to children of the world. In celebration Mrs Clause made a feast for everyone at the North Pole. Milana and Juliet said "This looks like unhealthy food!" and Mrs Clause said "These are my special recipes and they are all healthy food, decorated with her Christmas magic." The next morning the children woke up and found all their special gifts handmade by the Elves under their Christmas trees. Everyone's Christmas wish came true and they got the gifts on their wishlist. Santa and the elves cleaned the North Pole for next Christmas.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!