Saving A Stranger

Thousands of years into the future, where animals have evolved into humanoid animals and some veggies, there was a potato. His name was Mr.P.

Mr.P was a very nice man who took care of everything. Being a humanoid vegetable, he always did his best to protect the world where he lived. However, one day while helping out at a nearby school with his friend, Bunny, everyone started acting weird and scary. Mr.P and Bunny tried their best to get rid of the beasts. Sadly, Bunny got locked in the security room while Mr.P ended up in the sewers.

Locked away from his friend, Mr.P then remembered that Bunny dropped her walkie talkie at the edge of the forest while Mr.P still had his. ‘Maybe someone will find it’ He said to himself. “Hello? Is anyone there?” A voice was coming through Mr.P’s walkie talkie. It sounded like someone was talking through Bunny’s walkie talkie. “My name is Birdie and I have just gotten out of the forest where my friend attacked me.” Birdie said. “Is there even anyone else on this channel?” “Yes there is.” Mr. P finally said. “Who are you?” Birdie asked.

“My name is Mr.P, Birdie. Now, can you please help me?” Mr.P asked. “Sure, Mr.P! But first where are you?” Birdie replied. “Do you know where Endritan High School is?” Mr.P asked. “Yeah! I passed Endritan on the way to the forest about 4 weeks ago.” Birdie replied. “Good, now my friend is trapped in the school and I think you might be able to help.” Mr.P told Birdie. “Sure. I am on my way, Mr.P. Where do I meet you?”
“Meet me in the sewers when you find her!” Mr.P then said that Bunny was in the security room on the second floor. “Be careful though, there is a beast in the school!” Birdie ran to the security room and tried to open the door. It was locked. “Oh seriously! I have had to escape 4 places already, each of them needing to open up a stupid door with a lock!” Birdie exclaimed. “Mr.P, is that you?” Came a voice from the other side of the door. “No, but I am going to free you so then we can meet up with Mr.P!” Birdie told the voice from the other side of the door.

After finding the correct key, Birdie went to open up the door. “Thanks for freeing me. My name is Bunny. Let's get outta here!” Bunny told Birdie. “Where do we meet him?” Bunny asked. “In the sewers.” Birdie told Bunny. “Ok, Birdie. First of all, we need to unlock the door…” “Why?” Birdie asked. “It is ok, as I have a trick up my sleeve.” Bunny told him.

After using Bunny’s trick, they went down into the sewers. “Looks like you are still alive!” Mr.P exclaimed. “Yes we are! Thank you, Birdie for saving me.”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!