Heat

The middle of night gunshots are being fired and lead is flying past. Chaos engulfed the streets and hostages struggling. The usual life for Cole as a young adult, with a vague childhood to his memory. Cole’s an agent for heat.

Once these two criminal minds gone too the secret base which is a warehouse for agents of Heat, but there was a valuable cargo plane coming to land so there’s three times the security, and there's a lot on a normal night, lucky for them they have a pass because the agency prints the pass to make infinite they also print money to bail there rookie agents out of jail for their mistakes. The car goes up to the entry box and Cole shows the security guard the ticket “the ticket checks out” says the guard in a deep voice then the guard presses the button and the yellow gate lifts up like it’s levitating above the muscle car.

Cole and Bomber drive through the airstrip to the warehouse behind hangar 9. Once the car had gotten into the warehouse the ground started to clunk and the floor started to drop and the bags hit the roof of the boot. Then the elevator stopped and the two criminals walked out of the car into a high tech base, they walked through the base to a little room and talked to the boss “what were you doing out there with those witnesses you could have done this mission silently, that would have saved us a lot of money.” The boss yelled with the money in his palms counting. Then the boss started to split the money. “Half a million for you two each” he said in a calm voice with a murderous smile staring at the bomber while he walked into the lobby to see his next mission with cole.

The next day cole went to go meet up with bomber at their favourite cafe for a review of the mission info for the night heist with two objectives: get into the New York Museum and steal the diamond tiger that is heavily guard weekly with armed police guards at night and sensors inside a glass box that covers it other rob the new plan that landed last night that holds a billion dollars of diamonds. That night Cole went to the plane while the bomber robbed the tiger and distracted the cops to lose some of the heat from the cargo plane. Once the alarms went off Cole started to get into the vents of the hagar and was suspended in the middle of the air above the cargo plane getting ready for the guards to change their shifts. Then Cole got onto the roof of the cargo plane and opened the roof hatch and got in once he started to contact the bomber to come drive the van into the back cargo door and take the fifteen bags of diamonds and drop into the warehouse.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!